The best misinterpretation of Christmas ever.
all this from a man in a bowtie
i hate it when people shit on others’ excitement. like “hey! i got a new computer!” “that’s nice, but mine’s better” or “hey! i finally killed that guy that’s been bugging me for weeks!” “what the fuck i’m calling the police” unbelievable.
Just something different! >.<
Funny to hear the electro / house music influences. I have been trying to make this kind of music myself (without Lady Gaga Vocals ofcourse xD) But till now I cant get the bass sound right :P
For me listening to other artists is a good source to get new inspiration and ideas!
And also.. please check out my friend’s Tumblr:
He makes music and stuff :)
I was tagged by: http://coollikke.tumblr.com
rule one: always post the rules
rule two: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
rule 3: tag 11 people and link them to the post
rule 4: actually tell them you tagged them
Here are the questions for the people I’ll tag (well, message)
1. Have you ever been to Amsterdam?
2. Have you ever spend a night under the stars?
3. Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?
4. What’s the most embarrassing thing you ever did?
5. If you could, would you want to change the past?
6. Explain your answer to 5.
7. What is the most romantic idea you’ve ever had?
8. Are you a shipper?
9. What are your ships? What is your OTP?
10. Do you write fanfiction? Do you read fanfiction?
11. If you could be anything, what would you want to be?
To those who get a message in their inbox,
please follow the instructions above and
You can tell he was practicing this routine for a month.
Aaaah, the joys of NoShaveNovember. Twitter filled with misogynist garbage, guys in fedoras who think are hot because they have grown three little hairs on their chins. Right, where do I start?
I am a girl. I had always been a girl, always identified at female. 18 years-old, petite. And guess what? No, I have not killed anybody, I have not hurt anyone. I must confess, however, this terrible and unforgivable fact: I have body hairs.
Yup, right on. Since my teenager years, I have hairs. On my legs, around my genitals, under my armpits, on my arms. And since a woman’s value can be only estimated by the way she looks, I am probably a horrible, disgusting creature. I ought to hide in a cavern, to never appear to society again. Because yes, ladies and gentlemen: sometimes, especially in the Winter… I do not shave. At all.
It seems, at least on the Internet, that ladies who don’t shave can only be one thing: fat feminists, who hate men, are virgins and have low self-esteem. Well, hold on well, because it’s not exactly that way. Here’s a little lesson about ladies and hairs.
1) ALL LADIES HAVE HAIRS. ALL OF THEM. The lady in the bad porn you’ve wanked to the other day? She has hairs. Emma Watson? Hairs. Your mum? Yes, you’ve guessed it, hairs again. It is not unnatural, it is not disgusting, it is not repulsive. It’s simply the way nature has made us! If you think women always have smooth and hairless legs… Well, you probably never had a girlfriend for more than a week.
2) Some girls want to shave. Some don’t. Some, like me, are sometimes completely shaved and sometimes fully hairy. And guess what? It doesn’t matter! A woman’s worth isn’t determined by the number of hairs she has on her body. A woman is much more worth than her body, for fuck’s sake. Try and learn that.
3) Shaving is expensive and takes time. I don’t always want to spend all my money on razors blades or wax. I sometimes don’t even have the time or motivation to do it, especially during the winter when I barely get to show my legs in public. Men, try to think about that: would you want your legs to be described as ‘disgusting’ and ‘shameful’ just because you didn’t shave them?
4) A woman’s self respect isn’t told by whether she shaves or not. I REPEAT: YOU, AS A WOMAN, ARE NOT DISGUSTING BECAUSE YOU DECIDED TO KEEP YOUR HAIRS ON. IF A MAN IS DISGUSTED BY YOUR BODY, THEN YOU PROBABLY AREN’T SEEING THE RIGHT PERSON.
5) HAIRS ON A WOMAN ARE NOT MORE DISGUSTING THAN HAIRS ON A MAN. THESE HAIRS ARE THE SAME. HAIRS. ARE. NOT. DISGUSTING. THEY LITERALLY ARE SMALL LITTLE HAIRS: DO NOT LET THEM MAKE YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE OR DISGUSTING.
So yes. Hairs are fine. Hairs never stopped me from getting laid. Hairs are a personally matter, and if you think women who don’t shave are disgusting… Well, you probably aren’t mature enough to even touch a clitoris.
With that, my hairy legs and I salute you.
ameneverything she said ^
How is this even an issue????
I really don’t understand people sometimes…
Here’s a bouncy tit
It truly is adorable, but I hate to burst your bubble.
This is called a Robin.
In Dutch however, it is called a “roodborstje” .
which could be translated into ”red tittie” .
The more you know! :)
Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot… But what of the man? I know his name was Guy Fawkes and I know, in 1605, he attempted to blow up the Houses of Parliament. But who was he really? What was he like? We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten, but 400 years later, an idea can still change the world. I’ve witnessed first hand the power of ideas, I’ve seen people kill in the name of them, and die defending them… but you cannot kiss an idea, cannot touch it, or hold it… ideas do not bleed, they do not feel pain, they do not love… And it is not an idea that I miss, it is a man… A man that made me remember the Fifth of November. A man that I will never forget.